Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday-Funday(for me at least)

After a night out an a lot of makeup my skin needs a good, deep cleaning and a good moisturizing! So Sunday for me is the best day to do so because I have the whole day for myself so I can take care of me and relax all day long!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1:I wash my face with the Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, I put it on wet skinin massaging in a circular motion and then I rinse it off with warm water.
Step 2: I put on the Blue Corn mask for deep cleansing from The Body Shop,  I leave it to dry out for about 15 minutes and then I put some water in my hands, I massage my face in order to help the mask exfoliate and then I rinse.
Step 3: I use my moisturizers with aloe,  the one for the eyes is Aloe Eye Defense from The Body Shop and the other for the face is from Sostar cosmetics with aloe,  argan oil and urea.

But first coffee. 





What's your relaxing day and what do you do to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment