Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday-Funday, for me at least (pt 2)

Heeeeeeey guys! A relaxing Sunday post is here again. I am having this post today because I kinda changed my routine. Mostly I changed the products I am using. You see, I love trying new beauty products, plus I always change my skin care routine because I don't want my skin to get used to the products I'm using. When this happens, the cream doesn't do the job it's supposed to.


So let's begin with the new care routine:

Step 1-cleaning: Wash your face with your cleanser.

Step 2-exfoliating: This time I am using a scrub cream from bioten, the one with honey and apricot kernel. I'm applying this on wet, clean skin and I gently massage it in order to achieve the exfoliating. I rinse it out with warm water.

Step 3-moisturizing: This period I'm using the Bepanthol Intensive cream which is for the face and the eyes. I personally use this only for the eyes. I had a mini review for that cream on my April's empties. For my face I'm using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal(post). I have the light one because I have oily skin which is having hard times absorbing anything that has to do with moisturizer which isn't light.

Step 4-protection: After leaving the moisturizer on my face to be absorbed by my skin for a couple of minutes, I apply the sunblock. I'm using the Avene Cleanance sunscreen with SPF 30.I prefer to use a sunblock with SPF 50+ because I'm ridiculously pale to live in a sunny country, but I don't use something like that, for now at least, because I don't spend that much time outdoors when the sunlight is particularly intense, like noon. Anyways, about the product. I have been using this for years. It's like the best sunblock I've tried. I always prefer wearing this because it is combined perfectly with any other cream I wear before that and doesn't shine nor has a heavy feeling on my face.

So this is it about my relaxing Sunday and my new routine. Do you guys have a relaxing day? If so what do you do in order to relax?

Sunday-Funday, for me at least (pt 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment