Thursday, July 7, 2016

Introducing you to the #BeautiesOnFire collaboration

This is my first collaboration on the blogging world and I'm so excited that finally I'm sharing the news with you guys. I'm a very lucky girl to be working with those brilliant beauties! This collaboration includes some beauty and fashion bloggers. Every week we're going to choose a topic and then create the look that's relevant. What do I mean? This week we have a poll that you can see on Twitter and vote (click here) until the following Sunday. Our bids this week are: Summer, Summer travel, Classic beauty, Beauty on fire. Depending on what the results are each one of us are going to create a look. Beauty bloggers are going to create a makeup look and fashion bloggers a clothing look. Sometimes we'll just post our favorite products or clothes or accessories depending on the subject. But firstly we will introduce ourselves to you just to know a couple more things about us as bloggers, all the questions are created by Elizabeth from Everything & Nothin' so, if you want to know more about me then just keep reading, if you just want to know more about this collab then scroll down and click on that pic of a smokin' hot lady, created by Andi from EverImpractical



Q&A

1. Tell us a little bit about your blog and why you decided to start blogging. 

My blog is mostly about skin care and makeup. I do some reviews and share some tips. I started blogging because...ummmm.... Alright I have to be honest! I was bored. I have nothing else to do and I can't find a job because I live in Greece so I have a jobless future. In the school year that has passed, I had English lessons, because I decided to have C2 exams, and Russian lessons as well. But now it is summer so I created this blog in order to keep my mind and myself in general occupied. No matter how weird this is, that's what introduced me to blogging and now I just love it.

2. How long have you been blogging? 

For about 2 months. 

3. Do consider yourself a fashion blogger, a beauty blogger or both? 

 I consider myself a beauty blogger. 

4. List 3 things you love to do besides blogging. 

  • Pastry. I love making sweets, I love eating sweets. Actually I have a couple of accounts that my username is _chefwannabe_. I wanted it to be pastrychefwannabe but sadly it's too long for a username. 
  • Learn new things about cosmetics and discovering new products. 
  • Spending time with animals

5. What style of makeup do you enjoy the most:Natural, Trendy, Glamorous? Show us some of your best looks. Also, what is one beauty product you can't live without and why?

I can't answer that question. I always enjoy playing with my makeup so I don't enjoy a look more than the others. Sometimes I enjoy having combinations of makeup styles, sometimes I don't even do my makeup. Depending on my mood that day I act likewise . I'm sorry but I don't have enough pics of my looks to show you right now. Mainly I take pictures of myself only when I feel pretty and I'm in the mood, if you know what I mean.
The product I can't live without is mascara for sure! A makeup look is never complete without mascara and wearing just mascara and nothing else can be considered as a makeup look. It just makes the eyes pop and that's all! Suddenly I look like a different person. Or maybe I think I do. 

So that's it and there's more to come! Stay tuned. Next week we're having our very first project, don't forget to check out the other #BeautiesOnFire. Just click on that pic below for more.

http://www.everythingandnothin.com/2016/07/07/beauties-on-fire-collab/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment