Friday, July 1, 2016

June's empties

Wow! The first month of summer is gone for good. Can you even believe that? I didn't realize how fast the days have passed. It's impressive actually. Anyway, let me begin with my short post of this month's empties.








Nivea Clear-up strips 

This product had me confused. One day it was working and the other it wasn't. I think it does the job if it's used only once per month, as a fellow blogger suggested. Actually I didn't finish that box all by myself because I gave a couple of strips to my mum, just to have them tested. Well it worked for her as it should. I really don't know what should I think about this product. But I'm thinking of buying it again to keep testing it. I don't wanna give up on it because it promises to remove all the blackheads and I need something like that.


The Body Shop, Passion Fruit Body Butter 

I love The Body Shop products and now it gets me wondering how come I don't have a post dedicated to that brand. There was a time when my only makeup and skincare products were from The Body Shop. I cannot say that I've ever had any objections about anything I tried. But my top favs are the body butters. All the lines have a beautiful smell and hydrate the skin deeply. That includes the passion fruit line as well. It smells so nice, oh I cannot even describe to you that aroma. I was using it the whole winter, but it was running low so I decided to use the rest on my knees and elbows because I don't like using thick body creams, like this one, on hot summer days. I will totally buy this sometime in autumn, but I don't know yet what line to choose.


Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage-Deep repair mask

That's a whole line actually. It is made to protect the hair from split edges, which is something my hair absolutely need. I have tried the hair mask and the serum. Those are nice products that helped me a lot. I didn't see results overnight but they were helpful. Maybe if I were using the whole line of products they would help my hair a lot more than those two did by themselves. It's a nice line and has a good smell. I'm buying again soon.


Syoss smooth relax shampoo 

Not my cup of tea. Wasn't that good cleaning my hair so I was using it on cleaning up my makeup brushes. It worked there so I kept it, nothing goes to waste, not on my watch. I really didn't like that product and I'm not planning on buying it again.


Luxurious milk -  chocolate Natural Exfoliating Body Scrub 

One of my favorites! It is so good and smells reaaaally nice. It does smell like chocolate and it's nice and gentle on the skin. I was actually using it on my feet as well and it was pretty good. This brand has an other line with sugar aroma and it's very nice. It doesn't smell like caramel but smells beautiful either way. I like sugar smell line better and I'm buying that one next time.




So that's pretty much it for this month's empties. I don't know what's wrong and why I have only five products to say goodbye to but yeah... I hope that next month I'll have more products to show you and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment