Thursday, September 29, 2016

Beauties on Fire : Fall theme

A new Beauties on Fire theme post is up once again, Thursday is officially my favorite day of the week, because is this time of the week that I'm having the collaboration's posts!! This week we're having fall theme, and I am totally in love with the warm colors I'm using this time of the year. For today's look, I am having a brown inspiration by the falling leaves, just wait and you'll find out what I'm talking about.


What I used
Face: Vichy Dermablend 15 Opal , Essence ...all I need concealer palette, The Body Shop Virgin Minerals Face Powder Foundation shade:208 golden vanilla, The Body Shop Loose Face Powder 03,The Body Shop Baked Blusher 01 petal
Eyes: Artdeco Eyeshadow Base, Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow Palette 35C, The Body Shop Carbon Brown Eye Definer, Cien Volume Mascara Extreme Lashes
Lips: Davis Accent Brown Lip Pencil (post), LA Splash Lip Couture Innocent Vixen

What I did
I began with the eyes this time. I won't have any dark colors to be afraid of fallouts but I felt like going that way today. So I primed my eye lids and then with my blender eyeshadow brush I put a cute orange (2) on my crease from Morphe 35C palette. Then, from the same palette I used a light brown (3) just to to darken up the outer corner of my crease. A darker brown (1) on my lid and that's pretty much it for the eyeshadow part.
Then I put a brown eyeliner on my lash line, it's all about brown today guys so yeah, and smudge it out a little bit. Some more eyeliner under the water line and smudge it out real good, to give a lil bit of smokey look. Mascara and the eyes are done!!
I'm not going to get into details about the face because it was simple, some foundation, concealer to cover the under eye circles and skin blemishes, then contouring, blushing and highliter. I actually defined my eyebrows some more this time which seems weird to me, having that intense brows but I also kinda like it. About my lips, brown ofc!! But I feel like this lipstick is too pale for me so I used a darker lip pencil.
Here's the final look, I don't look that cute and friendly today, sorry about that but I didn't had a good night sleep so I was like a zombie doing its makeup. That's it from my, don't forget to check everyone's posts to get more ideas about fall , not only makeup but fashion and some extra tips too. Just click the pic below and see the magic happens!! Bye bye everyone and see you next week with a look of your choice, so don't forget about our weekly Twitter poll. 

http://www.everythingandnothin.com/2016/09/29/fall-beauty-beautiesonfire-link/

No comments:

Post a Comment